How to Root HTC Desire C Easiest Method
Today, you’ll learn How To Root HTC Desire C with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Desire C Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) backed up by a 600 MHz Scorpion processor and an adequate 512 MB of RAM to ensure that apps on the mobile are run in an efficient manner. The device has an 3.5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen display which provides an HVGA resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. The interface on the device is the HTC Sense 4.0 from HTC. The HTC Desire C comes packed with a powerful 5 megapixel camera with features like Auto Focus and Geo–tagging. The HTC Desire C contains an internal memory of 4 GB. This memory can be increased with a micro SD card by up to 32 GB. The phone is powered by a 1230 mAh battery which provides for optimum battery life. The phone incorporates GPRS, EDGE and 3G technology. The HTC Desire C is also WiFi enabled with Hotspot feature.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked. DO IT FROM HERE
- Download & Install HTC Desire C Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a Backup of you data for safety.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your HTC Desire C Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your HTC Desire C after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your HTC Desire C.
Download Required Files:
How to Root HTC Desire C:
- Download and place the Superboot archive onto your Desktop.
- Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
- Turn OFF your device.
- Turn it back on by holding down Volume UP+Volume DOWN+Power buttons together.
- You should now be in bootloader mode.
- Plug in your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Double-click on install-superboot-windows.bat available on your Desktop.
- It should start rooting your device, shouldn’t take too long to finish.
- Once it’s done, you’ll be rooted.
Excellent! Your HTC Desire C has been successfully rooted. You can flash Custom Recovery on HTC Desire C. Click Here for Custom Recovery flashing method.