Today, you’ll learn How To Root On HTC Desire 500 with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. You will need a Custom Recovery installed on your device for this method. HTC Desire 500 is the new entry in the market of smartphones.With 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen display, HTC Desire 500 is perfect for all your business and general needs. It has 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash. HTC Desire 500 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz processor with 1GB RAM and has 4GB of internal storage with expansion options up to 64GB via microSD cards.The smartphone comes with a 1800mAh battery. It features Beats Audio integration. Connectivity protocols include Wi-Fi.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- You device must have Custom Recovery installed. Click Here for flashing Custom Recovery.
- Download & Install HTC Butterfly Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a Backup of you data for safety.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your HTC Desire 500 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your HTC Desire 500 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your HTC Desire 500.
Download Required Files:
How to Root the HTC Desire 500:
- Connect your device to your PC and copy CWM-SuperSU-v0.98.zip to your device’s SD card.
- Boot your device to recovery mode. To do this:
i. Power off your device, take the battery out and put it back in.
ii. Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until you see a screen with choices.
iii. Navigate to Recovery using the Volume keys and use the Power button to select the option.
- Select ‘Install zip from sdcard‘ and then navigate to the location of CWM-SuperSU-v0.98.zip. Use the Power button to select the file and then select yes to start flashing the zip file.
- Once flashed, go to the main menu and select select ‘reboot system now‘.
- That’s it! You are now rooted and if you don’t believe it, look for the Superuser app in your app drawer or use apps like Root Checker Lite to confirm!