Today, you’ll learn How To Root On HTC Butterfly with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. HTC Butterfly come with 5 inch super LCD 3 capacitive touchscreen with full HD at 440 ppi. The phone comes with the HTC Sense 4+ that is both appealing and functional. The phone’s 8 megapixel primary camera and 2.1 megapixel camera with an LED smart flash and its BSI sensor, support full HD video recording. The screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and also water resistant. With an inbuilt memory of 16 GB which can be extended up to 32 GB with a microSD card. HTC Butterfly is packed with 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with a ginormous 2 GB RAM. The Butterfly runs on a 2020 mAh Li-Polymer battery. Device is packed with all latest connectivity features like: Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n with Hotspot and DLNA, HSDPA 42 mbps, A-GPS, GLONASS, with Google Maps, Bluetooth 4.0 and many more.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your HTC Butteryfly Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your HTC Butteryfly after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your HTC Butteryfly.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- You device must have Custom Recovery installed. Click Here for flashing Custom Recovery.
- Download & Install HTC Butterfly Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a Backup of you data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How to Root HTC Butterfly:
- Connect your device to your PC and copy the su_buzyb0x.zip file you download above to your device’s SD card.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery. To do this, with the device off, press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until you are presented with the fastboot menu, then use the Volume Up/Down buttons to navigate to Recovery and then use the Power button to select it.
- Once in TWRP Recovery, tap on Install, navigate to the location of su_buzyb0x.zip and select it.
- Swipe the confirmation arrow to the right to begin flashing the file.
- Tap on Reboot system once the flashing is done.
and that’s it…Your HTC Butterfly is successfully rooted now..