The first Nexus 7 shocks Apple.Then after few months Google launch its Apple’s Retina killer Nexus 10 with 2560*1600 resolution.Google & Samsung both are the biggest player in smartphones make this tablet.Nexus 10 is powered with Exynos 5250 chipset dual-core 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A15 processor, Mali-T604 GPU and 2GB of RAM.Nexus 10 run on Android 4.2 Jellybean.Nexus 10 provide good performance and excellent battery life with its 9000 mAh battery.
How To Root Google Nexus 10
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Nexus 10 (Please don’t try on other devices or Contact us for tutorials for your device).
- Your Device Bootloader must be unlocked.Follow This method for unlocking
- You Need a Windows based PC or Laptop for this procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device (Don’t Know How To??? Follow this)
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum,If not please charge your device first.
- Make a Backup of your device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
Root Google Nexus 10:
- You need to Download all the file given above.
- Install JDK in your PC.
- After JDK install Android SDK in you PC.
- After installation complete , Open the SDK Manager from start menu and select android sdk platform tools and Google USB drivers don’t uncheck any other that is checked by default. Now click on Install packages.
- Download & Extract the Root Tool at your desktop.
- Turn off you device completely.
- Now boot you device in fastboot mode , Press & Hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button together.
- Now you are in fastboot mode connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Open the extracted Root Tool folder.
- And Run root-windows.bat file.
- Follow the onscreen instruction given by root-windows.bat and don’t disconnect your device until the process complete.
- Once the process complete , your device will reboot automatically.
Congratss your device is rooted now….