Today, you’ll learn How To Root the Gionee Elife E3 Android smartphone with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Elife E3 come with a 4.7-inch display with HD screen resolution (1280 x 720). Elife E3 packed with a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor 1 GB of RAM. The device run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The device has a 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera for video chat. Elife E3 support Dual SIM with dual standby feature. The device come with 16 GB of internal memory with 1800 mAh battery. The device come with some basic Android smartphone connectivity features like GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Wifi b/g/n with Hotspot, Bluetooth and A-GPS support.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Gionee Elife E3 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Gionee Elife E3 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Gionee Elife E3.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Download & Install Gionee Elife E3 USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
Download Required Files:
How to Root Gionee Elife E3:
- Enable USB Debugging on your device by going to Settings > Development and ticking the USB debugging checkbox.
- Connect your device to your PC. If there are drivers being installed at this point, let them do so.
- Extract motochopper.zip to a folder on your desktop.
- From the extracted folder, double-click on run.bat to begin the rooting process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you are prompted to accept USB Debugging connection on your device, tap on OK.
Your Elife E3 will be completely rooted once it reboots! If you want to Flash Custom Recovery on Gionee Elife E3 Click Here.