Root Asus Zenfone 2 And Flash CWM Custom Recovery
Find out how to root and flash/install CWM custom recovery in Asus Zenfone 2 with the easiest method and step by step instructions. The method of flash custom recovery and rooting Asus Zenfone is very easy, you just need to follow some simple steps. Asus Zenfone 2 is the latest smartphone launched by Asus. Its one of the first smartphone to come with 4 GB RAM.
Before You Begin :
- You’ll need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Download and Install latest USB Drivers for Asus Zenfone 2.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Create a backup of all your important data for safety.
Download Required Files :
How To Flash CWM Custom Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone 2:
- Don’t skip any step written above for safe flashing and rooting.
- Download both zip file in your PC.
- Now transfer the SuperSU zip file in internal storage of your Asus Zenfone 2.
- Extract files from Custom Recovery zip file into a folder.
- Connect your device to PC using data cable.
- Open the extracted folder and Double click on cai_dat_CWM.bat file start installing the CWM recovery on your Asus Zenfone 2.
- Now type ACCEPT in the command prompt and hit enter button.
- Then type T4 in command prompt and hit enter button again to start the recovery flashing.
- Once its done, your device will automatically boot into CWM Recovery Mode.
- Choose Install zip from sd card option and then select the root package file UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip you transfered earlier in your device’s storage.
- Now select Yes on next screen to confirm flashing of SuperSU zip file. Once its done, go to main recovery menu and reboot your device.
That’s it!! Your device is successfully rooted now and Custom Recovery is also flashed successfully.