Root And Install TWRP Recovery In Sprint LG G3
Learn How To Easily Root And Flash TWRP Custom Recovery In Sprint LG G3 LS990 running on Android Lollipop easy method and instructions. LG G3 is the latest flagship smartphone from the South Korean giant LG. The method of rooting and flashing recovery is very simple.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom/Recovery in your Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM/Recovery is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM/Recovery in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM/Recovery installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM/Recovery in your Android Smartphone.
For Flashing Recovery, First You’ve To Root Your Device : Click Here For Rooting Method
Before You Begin :
- Enable USB Debugging on the phone by going to Developer options under device Settings. Click Here for instructions about enabling USB Debugging.
- Create backup of all your important data.
- Make sure your device is fully charged (Minimum 60%).
Download Required Files :
How To Flash TWRP Recovery :
- Follow all the instructions written above properly.
- Download the Auto Rec app and install it in your device (Make sure you have enabled app installations from Unknown Sources).
- After installation, run the app from your App drawer.
- Wait for it to say the recovery is ready to flash.
- Now click on the Flash TWRP button, the app will ask for Root permission, grant them SuperSU permissions.
- After completion of process, Turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode.
That’s it!! TWRP Custom Recovery is successfully flashed in your device.