When it comes to HD displays, great resolution is just the start. Beyond IPS, and unlike other 7″ tablets, Kindle Fire HD delivers rich color and deep contrast from every angle, with an advanced polarizing filter and custom anti-glare technology. Rich, HD video. Beautiful, vivid photos. Crisp, detailed text. Kindle Fire HD features a new 1280×800 high definition LCD display that brings your content to life. When it comes to HD content, bandwidth is everything. Without it, you get video buffering, slow downloads and dropped connections. Kindle Fire HD solves that by using cutting-edge dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi. Kindle Fire HD is optimised to deliver high performance with low battery consumption, delivering over 11 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music.
How To Root Amazom Kindle Fire HD 8.9
You May Also Like : How To Root & Install Recovery In Amazon Kindle
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Kindle Fire HD 8.9 only.
- Windows based PC or Laptop required.
- Download & Install Amazon Kindle Fire HD USB Drivers in your PC.
- Enable ADB in your device (Setting>Security>Enable ADB).
- Make a backup of data (for safety).
- Make sure your device is charged 60% minimum.
- Download Bin4ry Root Tool from Here or Here
How To Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9:
- Please follow all the Before You Begin steps for safe rooting.
- Download & Extract Bin4ry Root Tool in a folder.
- Connect your device to PC with USB Cable.
- Now open the extracted folder (Bin4ry Root Tool) and double click on Runme.bat file.
- A new window will appear on your desktop.
- Select Normal Mode by pressing 1 key and hit enter.
- Now just follow the onscreen instructions and your device will reboot automatically.
- You will find SuperSu or SuperUser app on your device.
Congrats!!! your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is rooted successfully 😀