Find out How To Restore OnePlus One to Stock ROM (Firmware) with OnePlusRecovery Tool with easy method and instructions. OnePlus One also known as flagship killer with of its high-end specs in very reasonable price. The device is currently one of the most popular smartphone in world. OnePlus One come with a 5.5-inch display with full HD (1920 x 1080) screen resolution and 401 ppi (pixels per inch). This beautiful LTPS display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. OnePlus One is packed with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset, 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Quad-Core processing power and Adreno 330 GPU for awesome gaming experience. The flagship killer is available in two variants 16 GB and 64 GB with 3 GB RAM. 13 MP rear shooter with dual LED flash and 5 MP front camera is enough for your photography needs.
In this article we will use OnePlusRecovery Tool to restore official stock ROM (Firmware) in OnePlus One. In case your device is bricked, this method is for you.
Before You Begin :
- This method is for OnePlus One only.
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for OnePlus One in your PC/Laptop.
- Create backup of all your important data.
Download Required Files:
How To Restore Your Device:
- Follow all the steps given above carefully first.
- Download Recovery Tool from Download Required Files section according to your variant.
- Run the downloaded program as an administrator. In Windows 8, 8.1, or 7, right click on the program, select ‘Run as administrator’ and proceed.
- Switch Off your device and connect it with your PC/Laptop.
- If Windows doesn’t detect it, press Volume UP + Power at the same time, until it detects it.
- Click Refresh, you will notice something different.
- Make sure in Recovery Tool ‘Normal Restore’ is checked and click Start.
- The flashing process will start now and it may take long time.
- After successful flashing, the tool will show a green circle.
- Now disconnect your device from PC and start it.
That’s it!! Your device is restored to Stock Firmware…