Nexus 5 Multi-tool – Root, Unlock & Install TWRP Recovery
Nexus 5 Mutli Tool is now available of the Nexus 5 users, the tools allows you to unlock the bootloader, root the device, install TWRP, backup your device and lots more.Nexus 5 Multi Tool is the easiest method of Root,Unlock & Installing TWRP Recovery in your Nexus 5.All credit goes to XDA Senior Member ricky310711 for releasing this all in one tool for Nexus 5. This tools is very easy to use. All you have to select the option from the tool kit to Root,Unlock or Install Recovery on your device, no need to download the drivers or any other files on your PC, it automatically download the required file on your PC.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop.
- This method is tested on Nexus 5 with Android 4.4 Kitkat only.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Charge your device 70% minimum.
- Make a backup of your device’s data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Use This Tool:
- Download & Extract Nexus 5 Multi Tool on your desktop PC.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB Cable.
- Open the Nexus 5 Multi Tool extracted folder and run Tool.bat file.
- Now all you have to make the selection, type the number on the tool kit to perform the action on your device. To root, Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP recovery, type “1″ and hit the Enter key.
- Now just follow the onscreen instructions and you will have a Nexus 5 with root access with TWRP recovery.