Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the previous version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3.Note 2 is one of the most popular smartphone of 2013. Samsung sold 10 million units of Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 comes with Android 4.1.2 Jellybean OS. Android 4.4 kitkat is the latest Android version from Google. Official Android 4.3 Jellybean update rolled out this month from Samsung for Note 2. Official Android 4.4 update is not available for Note 2 till now. But some Android 4.4 kitkat custom roms are available for Note 2. Today, We will show you how to install Android 4.4 kitkat on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. If you want to update your device with the official Android 4.3 jellybean Click Here
Before You Begin:
- Your device must be rooted. Click Here for rooting method for Note 2.
- You must have custom recovery in Note 2.Click Here for installation method.
- Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Note 2 USB Drivers in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging in you device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
Download Required Files:
How To Install Android 4.4 In Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- Please follow all the instructions given in Before You Begin section.
- Download both Custom Rom & GApps package in your PC.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer Custom Rom & GApps package to external Sdcard of your device.
- Now turn off your device.
- Boot your device in Recovery Mode (Press & Hold Volume Up+Home Button+Power Button)..Install CWM recovery first.
- Now wipe your device.Select Wipe data/Factory Reset & Wipe Cache Partition from Recovery Menu.
- Now go to advanced section of recovery and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Return to the main menu of Recovery Mode and select install zip from sdcard and select the download custom rom from the external sdcard.
- After successful installation of Custom Rom.Select install zip from sdcard and select the GApps Package and install it in your device.
- After successful installation.go back to main menu of Recovery Mode.
- Select reboot system now option from recovery.Your device will reboot automatically.
- First boot can take 5 minutes.So, don’t worry about that
Congrats!!! Android 4.4 kitkat based Custom Rom is successfully installed in your device.