Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is one of the most popular device. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 come with a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED HD display. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is powered by 1.6 GHz quadcore processor and 2GB of RAM.The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 features an 8 megapixel primary camera which is backed up by an LED flash to click pictures in low light. The camera doubles up to record Full HD video and play HD video as well. The camera features other useful features such as Auto-focus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus and image stabilization that serve to enhance the usability of the camera. The phone sports a 1.9 megapixel secondary camera so that the user can conduct video calling easily.The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 comes with 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded bu up to 64 GB using a micro SD card. The device is run on a mammoth 3100 mAh Li-Ion battery for optimum battery life.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 comes with Android 4.1.2 jellybean preloaded. But the latest version of Android 4.3 jellybean is leaked for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and today we will show you how to install official Android 4.3 jellybean on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
How To Install (Update) Android 4.3 Jellybean On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
This is not the final build released by Samsung, so this firmware might have some bugs. That’s why, we are not responsible for any damage that may caused during the update or after the update. Follow the post at your own risk.
Make sure this update will not affect your device’s binary counter, means your device warranty is under safe-side. Now, you can flash the firmware without any hesitation. Oops! I forget to mention about the features. Yes, all the latest features announced by Google are incurred in the build including two official apps from the Samsung are Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet.
- Model: GT-N7100
- Country: Open Europe
- Version: Android 4.3
- Changelist: 1750609
- Build date: Fri, 25 Sep 2013 18:06:49 +0000
- Product Code: OXA
- PDA: N7100XXUEMI6
- CSC: N7100OXAEMI6
- MODEM: N7100XXUEMI6
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
- Odin V3.09 (V3.09 download link given in last of that page)
- Official Stock Firmware (Password : wagnervaz )
How To Update Android 4.3 :
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now select files as per below instructions to install Android 4.3 jellybean on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- If only one file is available in the Stock Firmware zip package of .tar.md5 extension. Then click on PDA button in Odin and select file that file. If there are other file also in zip file then select files according to given below, otherwise move to the next step:
- Click on Phone button in Odin and select file with “MODEM” in its name
- Click on CSC button in Odinand select file with “CSC” in its name
- Click on PIT button in Odin and select file with “.pit” in its name
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.