Today, we’ll guide you about how to install/flash TWRP custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. This guide is only for Galaxy S7 Edge SM- G935F, if you want to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 then click here. This guide is simple and easy to follow, just follow the simple steps and you’ll get TWRP custom recovery in your
Before You Begin
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. Don’t try this guide on any other smartphone.
- Charge your device’s battery at least 50% for safe rooting process.
- You’ll need a Windows based PC or Laptop for this process.
- Download and install USB drivers in your PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging in your smartphone.
- Create a backup of all your important data. TWRP flashing doesn’t format your device but still we recommend you create backup first.
- Enable OEM Unlock on your device from the Developer options in Settings.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Follow all the instructions from “Before You Begin” section and download all the required files.
- Download and extract the Odin v3.10 zip file in a empty folder. Download the TWRP .tar image and move it to the same folder.
- Run the Odin v3.10 .exe file in your PC and a Odin flash tool window will appear on your desktop.
- Now turn off your device and boot it into Download Mode. By pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for few seconds. You’ll see a warning on your device’s screen, press Volume Up to continue and you’re in Download Mode now.
- Now connect your device to PC using data cable (Make sure USB drivers are already installed in your PC). After connecting your device to PC, you’ll see an Added!! message in log of Odin and a blue button (In the ID:COM section).
- Press AP button in Odin flash tool, a browsing window will open. Now navigate to the extracted files of CF-Auto-Root.zip and select the TWRP .tar file.
- Now press the Start button on Odin and wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for few seconds. Your device will boot into TWRP custom recovery.
- At this point a screen will ask if you want to allow system modifications. Swipe right to continue.
- Select Wipe option and then confirm by swiping to format data on your device.
- Select the Install option in TWRP Recovery and then browse and select the “no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” file and swipe to confirm the installation.
- Reboot your device to system and that’s it.