Sony presents the Xperia SP that packs a punch in a pretty package. The single GSM SIM candybar smartphone works on an Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system and the 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Dual Core processor that is supported by the 1 GB RAM ensures that every action is smooth as butter without annoying lags. The device is also a gamer’s delight with Adreno 320 graphics. The Xperia XP sports a 4.6 inch TFT capacitive touch screen with a high definition resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and a color depth of 16 M. The phone also supports intelligent features such as gesture input and screenshot capturing that makes it worthy of the smartphone tag. Grainy, blurry photos are a thing of the past now with the 8 megapixel primary camera and the 0.3 megapixel front camera that the Sony Xperia SP packs. The LED flash ensures that bad lighting does not affect your photos and the phone is capable of recording full HD 1920 x 1080 videos as well. Design and Connectivity The luxuriously designed Xperia SP sports a sturdy Corning gorilla glass that is resistant to all nicks and bangs that you might subject it to and the phone supports multi touch as well and comes with a standard 3.5 mm audio jack.Connecting to the internet has never been so easy, as Xperia SP has a variety of options like the GPRS, EDGE, 3G, DLNA and Wi-Fi. Share photos and music with friends conveniently via bluetooth and the phone supports tethering through the microUSB port or Wi-Fi hotspot.
How To Install Custom Recovery In Sony Xperia SP
If You Want To Root Your Device Click Here
1. Before You Begin:
- Working for Sony Xperia SP with Unlocked Bootloader
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Sony Xperia SP USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Sony Companion.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
2. Download Required Files:
- Kernel For Sony Xperia SP
3. Install Custom Recovery In Sony Xperia SP:
- Unlock Bootloader of your device first.
- Download & Extract the Fastboot folder from the Fastboot+ADB zip file at your desktop.
- Download the Kernel_en.elf and copy it to the Fastboot>Win32 folder.
- Rename the copied Kernel_en.elf to Kernel.elf
- Turn Off your device completely.
- Enter into fastboot mode by connecting your device to PC with USB cable while pressing Volume Up button.
- Now open the Folder Fastboot>Win32 and Press & Hold Shift key and press right click of mouse and select open command window here.
- A CMD window will appear on the desktop.
- Type fastboot flash boot kernel.elf to flash the kernel in your device.
- After the process complete turn off your device (Press & Hold Power Button)
CWM Custom Recovery is installed in your device…