Sony Mobiles are known for their build quality, design and easy to use interface. The same is true with the Sony Xperia ZL which is a high end Android Device released by Sony Mobile. The stylish device comes with the latest Android Jelly Bean Operating System and also sports a high definition 5 inch touch screen. The inbuilt primary camera comes with a hefty 13 Megapixels sensor which is supplemented by the secondary 2 MP camera.
The Candy Bar design of the Sony Xperia ZL facilitates a comfortable grip which lets you operate the phone without any trouble. The phone supports a single GSM SIM card with operating frequencies ranging between 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 along with UMTS 2100. The Capacitive Touch Screen lets you make precision actions using your fingers. The phone comes with various business features like a Document Viewer, Pushmail service via Mail for Exchange and ActiveSync. The Sony Xperia ZL supports Conference Calls, Hands Free service, and Call Divert as well. You can even use the phone through Loudspeaker.
The Android V4.1 Jelly Bean makes for a very fluid user interface which has been designed by Sony Mobile with their additions as well, mainly the Timescape User Interface. The phone is powered by a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor complemented by the Adreno 320 Graphics chip. The combination of the Snapdragon Pro Processor and the Adreno 320 chip means you can use the phone for some serious multitasking as well as gaming.
How To Install Custom Recovery Sony Xperia ZL Running On Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
If You Want To Root Your Device Click Here
1. Before You Begin:
- You must have a Sony Xperia ZL (Please Don’t use it in any other device,If you want other help contact us)
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this Procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device (Learn How to Enable USB Debugging from Here
- Download & Install Sony Xperia ZL USB Drivers in your Windows Based PC or Laptop.Connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Make sure your device have 50% battery left (If not charge your device first)
- Make a Backup of your Data for safety..
Download Required Files:
Install Custom Recovery On Sony Xperia ZL:
- Download & Extract Fastboot Folder from Fastboot+ADB zip file in C Drive of your PC.
- Now Download & Extract the Doomlord Kernel zip files in Fastboot >Win32 folder you extract in 1st step.
- Reboot your device is fastboot mode (Press & Hold Volume Up key and connect you device with PC Don’t release key until the LED turns Blue)
- Now open the fastboot>win32 folder in you PC.
- Press Shift key and don’t release it and then press right click of mouse.
- You see a option in Open Command window here click on it.
- Now a CMD window will appear in your desktop.
- Type fastboot flash boot kernel.img and hit enter.
- After successful completion of process , reboot your device…
Custom Recovery is installed in your device now…If you want to boot in recovery mode Power Off your device and then turn it on again when you see LED light turn On keep pressing Volume Up key continuously