How to Install Custom Recovery on Gionee Elife E3
Today, you’ll learn How To Install Custom Recovery on Gionee Elife E3 Android smartphone with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Your device must be rooted before flashing Custom Recovery img on your device. Elife E3 come with a 4.7-inch display with HD screen resolution (1280 x 720). Elife E3 packed with a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor 1 GB of RAM. The device run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The device has a 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera for video chat. Elife E3 support Dual SIM with dual standby feature. The device come with 16 GB of internal memory with 1800 mAh battery. The device come with some basic Android smartphone connectivity features like GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Wifi b/g/n with Hotspot, Bluetooth and A-GPS support.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Your device must be rooted first. Click Here for rooting method.
- Download & Install Gionee Elife E3 USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Gionee Elife E3 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Gionee Elife E3 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Gionee Elife E3.
Download Required Files:
How to Install Custom Recovery:
- Connect your device to your PC and copy recovery.img to your device’s SD card (do not put it into any subfolders, just copy and paste it into the main folder). Also, make sure there are no other .img files in this location and if there are any, delete them.
- Open up the newly installed Mobileuncle MTK Tools app from your app drawer. Give root access when prompted.
- Tap on Recovery and you should be provided with a list of .img files on your SD card.
- Tap on recovery.img to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashed, reboot your device.
You should now have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your Gionee Elife E3…