Install Android 5.0 Lollipop In Verizon Galaxy Note 3
Learn How To Install/Flash/Update Android 5.0 Lollipop In Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Using Odin Flash Tool easy method and instructions. Galaxy Note 3 is one of the most popular smartphone from Samsung around the world and is also part of famous Note family. In this article, we’ll guide about how to update your device to Android 5.0 Lollipop using Odin Flash Tool.
Before You Begin :
- This method is only for Verizon Galaxy Note 3 (Don’t try in any other smartphone).
- Make sure your device is at least 60% charged.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- Download USB Drivers for Verizon Galaxy Note 3 from Here.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable it.
Download Required Files:
How To Update Verizon Galaxy Note 3:
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Then click on AP (Its PDA in older version of Odin) button in Odin and select the extracted file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
That’s it!! Your device is successfully updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop.