Find out How To Install/Update/Flash Leaked Android 5.0 Lollipop In Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 with the easiest method and instructions. Note series from Samsung are one of the most popular smartphones in the world. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a high-end smartphone and is expected to get Android 5.0 lollipop update. Note 3 users will soon get Android 5.0 update, but if you can’t wait for that. In this article we’ll guide you how to install leaked Android 5.0 Lollipop in your smartphone.
The update size is 1.1 GB and come with lots of new feature and improvements. The update is compatible with both 16 GB and 32 GB versions of Note 3. But 32 GB variant users have to go around few more steps.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock firmware is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 only.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Flash Android 5.0 Lollipop In Note 3:
- First of all, please follow all the steps given above carefully.
- Download and extract Stock Firmware files and Odin v3.09 files in a folder.
- Now start the Odin3 v3.09.exe file.
- For 16 GB variants of the Note 3, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked and everything else is unchecked. Then load the files in their respective fields as shown below.
- For 32 GB version, follow the below steps carefully. Backup the PIT file of the device before flashing the firmware just to be in the safe side. For this, execute the following adb commands one by one:
adb pull /sdcard/My-N9005.pit[/alert]
- Make sure Auto Reboot, Re-Partition and F. Reset Time are checked and everything else is unchecked.
- Now load the PIT file in the PIT field to re-partition your device. Then load the firmware files in their respective fields as shown:
- Now power off your device and boot your device into Download Mode. Press the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons altogether until you see the warning screen, use the power button to confirm and enter Download Mode.
- Connect the device to the PC using an USB cable.
- After connecting your device, Odin window will display the acquired ID:COM port on the top-left and message box shall display Added!! message.
- Click on Start and the process will begin.
- The flashing process will take some time, After completion it will display display a PASS!! message.
- Your Galaxy Note 3 will reboot automatically after flashing.
The first boot will take few minutes, so don’t panic about that…