How To Make LG G2 Performance Faster and Fix Lag Issue
Learn How To Make LG G2 Performance Faster and Fix Lag Issue with the easiest method and step by step instructions. LG G2 is one of the most popular device from LG. LG G2 has a 5.2 inch full HD display with 1080p screen resolution (423 PPI). LG G2 is the first smartphone in the world come with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. The device is packed with quad-core Adreno 330 GPU for excellent gaming and graphics. LG G2 come in the list of smartphone with top end hardware. The device come with 2 GB of RAM and available in two version 16 GB and 32 GB. Thedevice also comes with a 13 megapixel rear camera with Optical Image stabilisation (OIS) technology as well (LG says this is the only 13 megapixel camera with OIS technology). The front camera is 2.1 megapixels.
Stefan63 (A Senior Member Of XDA) has discovered a very good and effective remedy to fix lag issue on LG G2. This method doesn’t need any root access. If you have been facing lag issue in general and in the camera app, the method described below can prove useful to you. Their are two method available for LG G2.
First Method For Non-Rooted Device:
- Open your device’s dial pad and type the following code: 3845#*<model number>#.
- 3845#*800# (for At&T model)
- 3845#*801# (for T-Mobile variants)
- 3845#*802# (for European variants)
- 3845#*803# (for AT&T and Canadian variants)
- This code will open a service menu in your device. Scroll down to High temperature property settings and change the default value to ON.
- Now turn off your device and wait for 30 seconds and start again.
- Now you will feel improved performance and smoother experience on your LG G2.
Second Method For Rooted LG G2:
This method is only for rooted LG G2. If your device is not rooted. Follow the following rooting articles.
After rooting follow this steps:
- Download and Install Trickster MOD Kernel Settings app from Google Playstore.
- After installation, Launch Trickster app from App drawer.
- Grant SuperUser permission when prompted.
- Now slide app page to left till you see Kernel General settings.
- Now under CPU Governor Control section change its value from demand to interactive.
- Now tap on Settings icon on the top bar and check the “Kernel Settings” option under “Set on Boot” tab.
- Now reboot your LG G2.
You Will Also Like: How To Boost Volume Of Speakers & Headphones On LG G2
Now enjoy better performance and lag free experience on your LG G2.