Find out How To Flash/Install/Update Android Lollipop In Oppo Find 7 using CyanogenMod (CM) 12 Custom ROM easy method and instructions. Oppo Find 7 is very popular smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer Oppo. But there is no word about the Lollipop update for this device from Oppo. If you want to experience the Lollipop in your Oppo Find 7, don’t worry the developers of CyanogenMod has brought CM 12 and Lollipop to both the Find 7 devices.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your device after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your device.
Before You Begin:
- Make sure your Oppo Find 7 is fully charged (60-70% minimum).
- Your device must be rooted. Click Here to root your device.
- Make sure TWRP Custom Recovery is installed in your device. Click Here to flash Custom Recovery in your device.
- Backup your apps and other data (You have to wipe your device during the flashing process).
Download Required Files:
How To Update Oppo Find 7 To Android Lollipop:
- Follow all the instructions written above properly for safe installation.
- Download Custom ROM and GAPPs zip file and transfer them into your device’s SD card.
- Boot into recovery mode. Turn off the phone. Hold down volume down and power until it vibrates then let go to get into recovery mode.
- Backup your current ROM from your custom recovery.
- Do a complete wipe, data and cache.(includes Dalvik Cache).
- Navigate to your SD Card and select the ROM zip file. Flash the ROM.
- After flashing Custom ROM zip file, navigate to GAPPs in your SD card and flash it too.
- Now reboot your device (First boot may take few minutes).
Root : From CM 12 root permissions can be enable by going into settings>developer settings.