How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Verizon Galaxy Note 3
Find out How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with easy method and step by step instructions. Verizon and Samsung finally rolling out Android 4.4.2 kitkat update for Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Well you are here it means that you don’t want to update your device with Kies or OTA or you are facing some kind of problem during the update process. Note 3 is packed with awesome hardware and that’s why it deserve the best and latest. In this article you;ll find out how to update Android 4.4.2 kitkat in your Verizon Galaxy Note 3 with Odin flash tool. The method is very easy to follow but still be careful and follow the instruction step by step.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 3.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Verizon Galaxy Note 3 :
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now select files as per below instructions to install Android 4.4.2.Kitkat on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- If only one file is available in the Stock Firmware zip package of .tar.md5 extension. Then click on PDA button in Odin and select file that file. If there are other file also in zip file then select files according to given below, otherwise move to the next step:
- Click on Phone button in Odin and select file with “MODEM” in its name
- Click on CSC button in Odinand select file with “CSC” in its name
- Click on PIT button in Odin and select file with “.pit” in its name
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
Great!! Verizon Galaxy Note 3 is successfully updated to Android 4.4.2. kitkat.