How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Find out How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 with Odin flash tool. Easy method and step by step instructions. Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 international variant received Android 4.4.2 update. The update is officially available for South Korea and Poland only. But in this article we’ll show you how to flash Android 4.4.2 in any part of world without waiting 1 or 2 months for update. You’ll lose root access in your tablet after flashing update firmware in your device But after updating follow this method to get root access back. We’ll use Odin flash tool to flash stock firmware.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0:
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Then click on PDA button in Odin and select the extracted file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
That’s it!! Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 is successfully updated to Android 4.4.2 kitkat. Click Here If you want to root your device on Android 4.4.2. Kitkat.