How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Find out How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with Odin flash tool. Easy method and step by step instructions. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 launched on January 2013 by Samsung with Android 4.1.2 Jellybean. After that Galaxy Note 10.1 didn’t got any update till now. Samsung surprised all his Note 10.1 customers with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update for tablet. If you’re from Germany you can simply update your device to Android 4.4.2 via OTA Update Center. If you’re not from Germany follow the method given below.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 only.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your tablet.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
- Model: Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000
- OS Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Build date: May 2014
- Product Code: DBT (Germany)
- PDA: N8000XXUDNE4
- CSC: N8000OXADNE4
- MODEM: N8000XXUDNE1
Download Required Files:
How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1:
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Then click on PDA button in Odin and select the extracted file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
That’s it!! Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is successfully updated to Android 4.4.2 kitkat.