Find out How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 with Odin flash tool. Easy method and step by step instructions. The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 with giant screen got its first kitkat update in Russia. If you’re from Russia then you can update your device with OTA or Samsung Kies. But if you are not then you are at right place. The new Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update come with many improvement in Performance, Battery Life, Camera, Lockscreen, Status bar and wireless printing support.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 only.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat On Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3:
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Then click on PDA button in Odin and select the extracted file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
That’s it!! Your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is successfully updated to Android 4.4.2 kitkat.