How To Update Android 4.3 on Google Nexus 7
Nexus 7 is built by ASUS and comes with a NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 quad-core processor so everything is faster – pages load quickly, gameplay is smooth and responsive, and running multiple apps is a breeze. Patented 4-PLUS-1™ design gives you processing power when you need it, and battery saving efficiency when you don’t. Nexus 7 was designed with gaming in mind. With heart pounding quad-core performance, a vibrant 1280-by-800 high-resolution display, and sensors like a gyroscope and accelerometer – do a barrel roll then tilt, touch and tap your way to the top of the leaderboards while exploring over 700,000 apps and games on Google Play. This multi award-winning game has been heavily optimized to utilize the eight core rendering power of Tegra’s GeForce GPU, so it looks and plays great on Nexus 7. With over 8 hours of HD video playback, 10 hours of web browsing or e-reading, and up to 300 hours of standby time, Nexus 7 can go the distance.
And now Google Nexus 7 also get Android 4.3 jellybean update.
Follow the guide for updating your Nexus 7 to Android 4.3:BY EditAndroid.Com
1. Before You Begin:
- This method is only for Nexus 7 with Android 4.2.2 jellybean (Please don’t try to any other device or android version).
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging of your device.How to Enable??? Click Here
- Download & Install Nexus 7 USB Drivers in your PC .After installing connect your device to PC with USB for complete the installation.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum for this method.
- Create a Backup of your device data for safety.
2. Download Required files:
- Android 4.3 for Nexus 7 (ab67ca07c4b2e03eca795ada10ff041b77fbb7bf.signed-nakasi-JWR66V-from-JDQ39.ab67ca07.zip)
3. Updating of Google Nexus 7:
- Download the Official Android 4.3 update file from above & Renamed it to update.zip
- Now connect you device to PC via USB Cable and select Data Transfer Mode in your Nexus 7.
- Now Copy & Paste the update.zip file in the root of your SD card.
- Now Disconnect your device and power off your device.
- Now Boot your device in Bootloader Mode (By Pressing & hold Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Key).
- Press Volume Up button several times untill Recovery appears on you device screen,Now press Power Button.
- When Exclamation mark appear in your device screen,Hold Volume Up and Power Button together for Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in Recovery Mode,Select update from sdcard and browse and select the update.zip file.
- Wait until installation complete,the installation process can take few minutes to complete.
- After the Installation complete,Reboot your device.
- Please note that first boot of your device can take 5 minute (Because it will install Apps & Services in first boot).
Congrats!!! Your are successful in updating your device
If you find and problem…..Contact Us by comment below