How To Unroot LG Optimus G Pro AT&T (E980) (Easy Method)
Flagship phones are always designed to be very powerful and future proof to a certain level. The LG Optimus line of phones has been in the forefront of the LG arsenal when tackling the competition. The Optimus G Pro is a Candy Bar model with a single SIM slot. The GSM phone is very well suited for power users as well as Android fans. The Device runs on the latest Android Jelly Bean OS with v4.1.2. This, together with the Optimus 3.0 User Interface, gives you a truly smooth and fluid performance in terms of transitions and general graphics as well. The graphics in the device is supported by the Adreno 320 processor. The phone itself has a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core processor. This immense processing power lets you shred through tasks with the device, and it experiences almost no lag or difficulty. The LG Optimus G Pro phone has a RAM of 2 GB, which leaves you ample space to carry out a ton of multitasking capabilities. The Optimus smart phone has an internal memory of 16 GB, of which 10.5 GB is User Memory. You think you device not running well because it is rooted.You want to unroot your device because you are facing lags and error So , EditAndroid.Com provide you the easiest method of unrooting… Please note that this method is only for rooted device in case you already installed custom recovery or custom rom this method not for you.We will also provide a solution for this in next couple of days… Here is the simplest way to unroot your LG Optimus G Pro with SuperSu app from chainfire If you are using any other root app you should replace it first
Unrooting Of LG Optimus G Pro :
- Factory reset, this is necessary if you want to revert the settings back to their factory defaults (Settings -> General tab -> Backup and reset), please keep in mind it will permanently erase all your data stored on the internal storage, so make sure you’ve a backup of it. (Optional)
- Now launch SuperSu app from your App Drawer.
- Goto Setting of SuperSu app and scroll down.
- Look for Full Unroot option their.
- An alert message will show up just tap on continue for Unrooting.
Wait some time & your device will Reboot automatically , After booting up try to verify with Root checker app Your LG Optimus G Pro is unrooted now..