How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Google Nexus Devices
1. Before You Begin:By EditAndroid
- This method works on All Nexus Devices (Nexus One,Nexus S,Google Nexus,Nexus 4,Nexus 7,Nexus 10,Nexus 2013)
- You need Windows Based PC for this method.
- Download Nexus USB Drivers & Install them (Connect your device to PC with USB Cable for Complete of installation).
- Enable USB Debugging of your device.Follow This method if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your Device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make a backup of your device’s data.
2. Download Required Files:
3. Unlocking Bootloader of Nexus Devices:
- Turn Off your device and then Boot it into Bootloader Mode:
- For Nexus 4 & Nexus 7 (Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Buttons) For Other Nexus Devices (Press & Hold Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button)
- Download & Extract Fastboot zip file in Local C drive of you PC.
- From the Extracted Folder Goto to Win32 Copy all the files and paste them at C:\\fastboot folder (C:\\ is Local Disk C)
- Now connect you device with PC in Bootloader Mode.
- Open the folder fastboot from C drive and Press & hold Shift button and press Right Click of mouse and select Open Command Window Here.
- Now Type in cmd fastboot oem unlock.
- You shall see a Unlock Page on your device screen.
- Use Volume Up/Down and Power Button for Confirm unlocking.
- Your device should reboot now.
Congratsss… Your Device Is Now With Unlocked Bootloader