Learn How To Root Xiaomi Mi Pad with the easiest method with iRoot software and step by step instructions for safe rooting. In our last article we guide you about how to install developer edition MIUI ROM in Xiaomi Mi Pad. For rooting Xiaomi Mi Pad, installing Developer ROM is necessary.
Before You Begin :
- Your device must have the Developer Edition MIUI ROM installed in it. If not, Click Here for installation guide.
- You will need a PC/Laptop for this guide and a USB Cable.
- Create a backup off all your important data.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
Download Required Files :
How To Root Xiaomi Mi Pad :
- First you have to enable USB Debugging and for that you have to enable Developer Options in your device for that tap on Settings >About phone and then tap on Build number 7 times. Now you’ll see Developer Options above About Tablet in Settings.
- Now connect your Mi Pad with PC using USB Cable. You will see a pop up. Go ahead and tap onOK.
- Start iRoot software in your PC and it will automatically detect your device. You’ll see the following screen when the iRoot will start.
- Once iRoot connect with your Mi Pad, it’ll show the following screen.
- Now agree to the User Agreement and hit the Root button. Don’t use your Mi Pad anymore, let the rooting process finish.
- Once the process the complete your Mi Pad will reboot automatically and iRoot will show Congratulation message (Close iRoot now).
- When the Mi Pad will restart, you’ll see following to new icons in it.
- Now reboot your device again.
- Launch Playstore app, search and install SuperSU app in your Mi Pad and after installation reboot your device again.
- After successful reboot, Click on SuperSU icon. There will be a prompt ” The SU binary needs to be updated. Continue?”, accept it. After the installation is completed, reboot Mi Pad.
Congratulation your device is successfully rooted now, whenever you’ll launch any app which need Root access, your device will prompt a message just click on Grant. 🙂