How to Root / Unroot Asus Zenfone 5 without PC
Find out how to root or unroot the Asus Zenfone 5 without PC or Laptop using RootZenFone-126.96.36.199r.apk with easiest method and step by step instructions. Asus Zenfone 5 is very popular these days because of features it provide in cheap price. The device boosting sales for Asus on online retailers. In this article, we’ll guide you about how to root Asus Zenfone without any PC or Laptop.
Before You Begin :
- This method is only for Asus Zenfone 5 only.
- You don’t need any PC or Laptop for this method.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.
- Enable installation from Unknown sources in your device.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
Download Required Files :
- RootZenFone-188.8.131.52r.apk (Size : 2.77 MB)
How To Root / Unroot Your Asus Zenfone 5
- Follow all the instructions written above.
- Download the RootZenFone-184.108.40.206r.apk file in your Asus Zenfone 5.
- Install the RootZenFone-220.127.116.11r.apk file in your Asus Zenfone 5.
- Now open the App drawer and you’ll find a new app there called “Root Zenfone”.
- Open the “Root Zenfone” app in your smartphone and select “SuperSU by Chainfire” to Root your device.
- If you want to unroot your Asus Zenfone 5, click on the Unroot button.
- Follow simple onscreen instructions.
That’s it!! Your device is successfully rooted / unrooted now. 🙂