How To Root Sony Xperia ZR on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
A smartphone that is built to encourage the adventurer in you, the Sony Xperia ZR lets you live a little. Built to be super durable, the phone supports a single GSM microSIM and sports the Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system which is both intuitive and functional.
A super powerful 1.5 GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad Core processor backed by 2 GB of RAM is what keeps the phone going even underwater, without lag or hitches, allowing you to perform multiple tasks and launch multiple applications at the same time. The smartphone also boats of Adreno 320 graphics for an impressive gaming experience that will be appreciated even if you are not a gamer.
And If you have Sony Xperia ZR and you want to install Custom Roms ,Kernels , Some tweaks etc. You must Root your device first
So,We will show you how to root Sony Xperia ZR running on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
1. Before You Begin:
- You must have a Sony Xperia ZR :p (Please Don’t use it in any other device,If you want other help contact us)
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this Procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device (Learn How to Enable USB Debugging from Here
- Download & Install Sony Xperia ZR USB Drivers in your Windows Based PC or Laptop.Connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Make sure your device have 50% battery left (If not charge your device first)
- Make a Backup of your Data for safety.
2. Download Required Files:
- Easy Rooting Toolkit : Here (This Toolkit is provided by DoomLord,Donate him and appreciate his work)
3. Rooting of Sony Xperia ZR running Android 4.2.2 Jellybean:
- Download & Extract Easy Rooting Toolkit zip file in a empty folder of your PC or Laptop.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled in your device.
- Now connect you Xperia ZR to PC with USB Cable.
- Don’t open Sony PC Companion or any other software in you PC
- Now open the folder where Easy Rooting Toolkit is extracted and you will find a rumme.bat file their.
- Now launch the Runme.bat file by Double Clicking on it.
- Now a CMD window open in your PC screen.
- Read and Follow the instructions carefully give into the CMD window
- When the Script finish excution,Reboot your device
- If you are facing any issue in rebooting then please follow this method of fixing Here.
- If your device is rebooted successfully,you should have root access now