Learn how to root Sony Xperia Z3 compact without any PC or Laptop using KingRoot App easy method and simple instructions. Sony Xperia Z3 compact is one the most popular smartphone from Sony and part of its Z series of smartphone. In this guide, we’ll show you how to root Sony Xperia Z3 compact without any PC or Laptop with the help of Kingroot App.
Before Your Begin
- This method is only for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- You don’t need any PC or Laptop for this method.
- Enable USB Debugging and Installation from Unknown Sources in your device.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
Download Required Files
How To Root Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- Follow all the instructions written above carefully.
- Download KingRoot Apk in your smartphone Sony Xperia Z3 Compact .
- Once installation is done, launch the KingRoot app in your smartphone.
- After launching the Kingroot App, you’ll see a START ROOT button tap on it.
- Within one or two minutes, you’ll see a big green tick, which means your device is rooted successfully.
Your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is rooted successfully.