Bringing larger than life entertainment to the palm of your hand, the Xperia Z Ultra is Sony’s answer to all your recreational needs. Incorporating the world’s largest display screen on the slimmest of bodies, this smartphone is sure to be neighbour’s envy and owner’s pride.
With single GSM microSIM support, the smartphone runs on the Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system which is fast and simple apart from bringing nifty features like NFC compatibility, bundled notifications, better camera application, easier messaging apart from a fully customizable lock screen and a smoother overall experience.
Supporting the OS is the powerful 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core processor backed by 2 GB RAM. Multitasking is a breeze; open multiple apps and perform everyday tasks with ease and a smoothness that is easy to get used to. The cores are asynchronous which ensures that battery is not wasted and you get power when you actually need it. The Adreno 330 graphics lets you enjoy an immersive gaming experience.A massive 6.4 inch TFT capacitive TRILUMINOUS display with X-Reality for mobile and full HD resolution that ensures that you see images in rich, natural colors. With a massive 342 pixels per inch and without any jagged edges.The phone sports an 8 megapixel primary camera with a 2 megapixel secondary camera and is capable of full HD video recording as well.With amazing battery backup of 16 hours on 3G networks, the phone is powered by a 3050 mAh battery to support the beautiful display. The battery STAMINA mode is also engineered to save power when the phone is in standby. And the internal memory of 16 GB can be expanded up to 64 GB with a microSD card.
How To Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra
1. Before You Begin:
- Working for Sony Xperia Z Ultra 510 & 493 LTE Firmwares with Unlocked Bootloader
- Install Custom Recovery From Here
- Windows-based computer or laptop.
- Download Sony Xperia Z Ultra USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Sony Companion.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
2. Download Required Files:
3. How To Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
- Unlock bootloader of your device first.
- Install CWM and TWRP custom recovery in your device first.Click Here
- Download the Pre-rooted stock firmware file.
- Transfer the pre-rooted firmware to your device’s external storage.
- Now Press Power+Volume Up button until Sony Logo to boot into recovery mode (Make sure custom recovery is installed Click Here if not installed).
- Now you are in CWM custom recovery.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and select yes to confirm then Wipe Cache Partition and select yes to confirm and at last Wipe Dalvik Cache from advanced menu and select yes to confirm.
- Now go back to Recovery Home and select install zip from sd card then select choose zip from internal sdcard.
- Select the download and transfered pre-rooted stock firmware and select yes to confirm the installation.
- After successful installation, go back to recovery menu.
- Select reboot system now.
Congrats!!! your Sony Xperia Z Ultra is rooted now…Enjoy 😀