In this guide we’ll show you How To Root Sony Xperia C C2305 with easy method and step by step instructions. Sony Xperia C is a mid-range smartphone from Sony. Xperia C come with 5 inch display with 540 x 960 screen resolution. Xperia C is packed with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with MediaTek chipset and PowerVR SGX544 for decent performance in this price range. The device has a 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and full HD video recording support, a VGA front facing camera for video chat. The device come with 4 GB internal storage and 1 GB RAM.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Android Smartphone.
Before You Begin:
- You must have a Sony Xperia C C2305 (Please Don’t use it in any other device,If you want other help contact us)
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this Procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device (Learn How to Enable USB Debugging from Here
- Download & Install Sony Xperia C USB Drivers in your Windows Based PC or Laptop.Connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Make sure your device have 50% battery left (If not charge your device first)
- Make a Backup of your Data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Sony Xperia C:
- Download Root Package from above in your PC/Laptop and extract it on your desktop.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB Cable (Make sure that USB Drivers are installed successfully and USB Debugging is ON in your device).
- Now open the folder extracted for Root Package and run the file named Sony Xperia C Root.exe
- Wait until the Rooting process complete.
That’s it!! Your Sony Xperia C C2305 is successfully rooted now with easy method and instructions.