Xolo Q700 is a dual-SIM phone packed with Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, quad core 1.2GHz processor, and 1GB RAM. The phone has 5MP back camera with LED flash & VGA front camera. For connectivity, it has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, and USB. Its 2400 mAh battery gives 33 hrs music playback, 10 hrs video playback, 17 hrs 2G talk time, 16 hrs 3G talk time, 16 days 2G standby time, and 15 days 3G standby time. Other features include GTalk, dedicated Kids Mode with parental controls, and 4GB internal storage.Q700 is very popular in Indian Smartphone market.
Today we will show you how to root or unroot Xolo Q700 : By EditAndroid
1. Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Xolo Q700 only (Please don’t try on other devices)
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Follow this method if you don’t know how to enable.
- Download & Install Xolo Q700 USB Drivers in your PC.
- You device must charged 50% minimum.
2. Download Required Files:
3. Rooting/Unrooting Of Xolo Q700:
- Please follow all the instructions given above for safe rooting.
- After Installing USB Drivers connect your device with PC and let him complete his driver installation.
- Download & Extract the Auto Root Tool zip file in a folder of your PC.
- After extracting you see a RunMe.bat file in folder.
- Now double click on RunMe.bat and launch it.
- A CMD Window open in your PC with some options.
- You will see “Please Enter A Valid Number (1 to x)”.
- Type 1 and press enter for start rooting,Your device reboot during the process.
- Your device automatically restart and you will find a SuperSu app in App Drawer.
- Congrats!!! you are successful in rooting.
- If you want to unroot your device follow the method same as for rooting,But when you click on RunMe.bat and some options appear on CMD window Type x for unroot and hit enter.
So this is the method of Rooting & Unrooting of Xolo Q700….If you face any problem feel free to contact me by comment below or On our FB Page