Xolo Q600 with 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU PowerVR SGX processor with awesome features. This new model have 512 MB of RAM for nice speed and 1.2 Quad Core Processor technology allows multiple programs to run simultaneously on the processor so Run multiple apps without slowing down. Power VR SGX544 Graphics Processor for batter 2D and 3D view. q600 is with 4GB internal memory and the Jelly Bean v4.2 Operating System and 4.5 inches display with TFT 5 finger touch display. Finally this model is very high performance mobile and provide a high speed browsing on internet. For the security matter this phone is on good position because of its in-built XOLO Secure | Anti -theft app. One more special in built application feature for the speed typing Type Fast | Swype Faster app.
Today we will show you how to root or unroot Xolo Q600 : By EditAndroid
1. Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Xolo Q600 only (Please don’t try on other devices)
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Follow this method if you don’t know how to enable.
- Download & Install Xolo Q600 USB Drivers in your PC.
- You device must charged 50% minimum.
2. Download Required Files:
3. Rooting/Unrooting Of Xolo Q600:
- Please follow all the instructions given above for safe rooting.
- After Installing USB Drivers connect your device with PC and let him complete his driver installation.
- Download & Extract the Auto Root Tool zip file in a folder of your PC.
- After extracting you see a Run.bat file in folder.
- Now double click on Run.bat and launch it.
- A CMD Window open in your PC with some options.
- You will see “Please Enter A Valid Number (1 to x)”.
- Type 1 and press enter for start rooting,Your device reboot during the process.
- Your device automatically restart and you will find a SuperSu app in App Drawer.
- Congrats!!! you are successful in rooting.
- If you want to unroot your device follow the method same as for rooting,But when you click on RunMe.bat and some options appear on CMD window Type x for unroot and hit enter.
So this is the method of Rooting & Unrooting of Xolo Q600….If you face any problem feel free to contact me by comment below or On our FB Page