How To Root or Unroot LG G Pro On Android 4.4 Kitkat
Learn How To Root or Unroot LG GPro running on Android 4.4 Kitkat with TowelRoot application without computer (PC), easy method and step by step instructions from us. In this method you don’t need any computer to root your device. The TowelRoot application is developed by Geohot (Recognized Developer On XDA Forum) all credit goes to him. The application is very easy to use and make rooting very easy. You’ll not lose any data in your device with this method (But we still recommend you to make a backup of all your important data).
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your device after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your device.
Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG G Pro Only. Don’t try in other devices.
- Make sure that Unknown sources are enable in your device. If not go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it) .
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
Download Required File:
- TowelRoot Application (tr.apk)
How To Root Your Device:
- Download and Install TowelRoot application (tr.apk) in your LG G Pro.
- After installation, You’ll find TowelRoot application in your App Drawer.
- Now tap on TowelRoot application to launch it in your LG G Pro.
- Once the TowelRoot application opened in your device, you’ll see the following screen in your LG G Pro.
- You’ll see a option named “make it ra1n” in TowelRoot application, Tap on it to root your LG G Pro.
- After rooting process you’ll see the following successful message in your LG G Pro.
- Go back to App Drawer and you’ll find a new app named SuperSU in your LG G Pro like the one below.
That’s it!! Your LG G Pro successfully rooted now without any computer with TowelRoot application. If you want to Unroot your device, Open SuperSU app > Settings and select Full Unroot.