Recently, Karbonn has also launched Titatium S5, one of the best Android Smartphone from the Karbonn company. Karbonn Titanium S5 Features are Dual-SIM, 5.0 inches qHD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 1.2 Ghz Quad-Core Qualcomm, 1 GB RAM, inbuilt 4 GB memory to store the data of all the applications & games, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, etc.
1. Before You Begin:
- Make sure your mobile should possess 70 to 80% battery
- Enable USB debugging mode (Menu (app drawer) > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
- Ensure that you have backed up your all important data.
- Install Karbonn Titanium S5 Drivers from here.
2. Downloading Required Files:
- Download Framaroot Application (Link given Above)
- After Download move it in your device & Install It..
- Open the Installed App & you will see some exploits, Select GANDALF Exploit
- Now it will start rooting your device (It take few seconds)
- After the process complete,RESTART your Device
- Download CWM Recovery from above and place it in External Memory Card of you device (In Root folder)
- Install Terminal Emulator on your device.
- Now, open the Terminal Emulator application and type “su” in it and hit enter.
- Next, type “dd if=/sdcard/cwmrecovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13”
- it will start flashing CWM Recovery on Karbonn Titanium S5.
- After the process is completed, close the application.