How to Root or Install Custom Recovery CWM Karbonn Titanium S5
Recently, Karbonn has also launched Titatium S5, one of the best Android Smartphone from the Karbonn company. Karbonn Titanium S5 Features are Dual-SIM, 5.0 inches qHD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 1.2 Ghz Quad-Core Qualcomm, 1 GB RAM, inbuilt 4 GB memory to store the data of all the applications & games, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, etc.
1. Before You Begin:
- Make sure your mobile should possess 70 to 80% battery
- Enable USB debugging mode (Menu (app drawer) > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
- Ensure that you have backed up your all important data.
- Install Karbonn Titanium S5 Drivers from here.
2. Downloading Required Files:
- Download Framaroot Application (Link given Above)
- After Download move it in your device & Install It..
- Open the Installed App & you will see some exploits, Select GANDALF Exploit
- Now it will start rooting your device (It take few seconds)
- After the process complete,RESTART your Device
- Download CWM Recovery from above and place it in External Memory Card of you device (In Root folder)
- Install Terminal Emulator on your device.
- Now, open the Terminal Emulator application and type “su” in it and hit enter.
- Next, type “dd if=/sdcard/cwmrecovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13”
- it will start flashing CWM Recovery on Karbonn Titanium S5.
- After the process is completed, close the application.