How To Root OnePlus 2 (Easy Method)
Learn how to root the flagship killer OnePlus 2 using TWRP Custom Recovery easy method and instructions from us. Rooting your device will give you full control of your Android smartphone without any restrictions whatsoever. Rooting OnePlus 2 is really easy, just follow the simple instruction steps written below.
Before You Begin
- The rooting method is only for OnePlus 2 (Don’t try on any other smartphone).
- TWRP Custom Recovery must be installed in your OnePlus 2 first. Click Here for the instructions about flashing TWRP custom recovery in your device.
- Your device must be 60% charged.
Download Required Files
- Download SuperSU (Latest Version)
How To Root OnePlus 2
- Make sure you follow all the instructions written above and then proceed.
- Make sure TWRP Custom Recovery is successfully flashed in your device.
- Download latest version of SuperSU and move it in your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, Power Off your device and boot it into Recovery Mode.
- To boot your device into Recovery Mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power Key until you see TWRP Recovery screen in your device.
- In TWRP Recovery, Tap on Install and select the SuperSU package you have downloaded and moved in phone’s internal storage earlier and start the flashing process.
- After successfully flashing SuperSU package, Tap on Reboot System to restart your device.
Your OnePlus 2 is successfully rooted now.