LG caters to growing smartphone needs with the Optimus L9 P765 which allows you to experience functional smartness. The single GSM SIM LG Optimus L9 P765 packs an Android v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system that is back by the 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 Dual Core processor with 1 GB RAM enabling smoother performance, slicker actions and a faster experience.
The phone boasts of LG’s latest Optimus 3.0 user interface that makes functional changes in the usual Android stock interface making it so much more user friendly. The device also sports PowerVR SGX540 graphics, which is built for speed, to enhance your gaming experience.
The candy bar capacitive touch smartphone sports a 4.7 inch qHD screen that has a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and a color depth of 16 M to provide you with crisp images and clarity that challenges reality. The IPS display on the Optimus broadens your viewing angles as well.
The LG Optimus L9 P765 presents you with a 5 megapixel primary camera with LED flash and autofocus apart from the customary secondary camera in front to ensure that every precious moment is recorded for posterity. The mobile is also capable of recording full HD 1920 x 1080 videos at 30 fps and the cheese shutter features allows you to take perfect blur- and shake-free self-shots.
So Today we provide you tutorial about how to root your LG Optimus L9 BY EditAndroid.Com
1. Before You Begin:
- This method works on LG Optimus L9 (P765,P760,P768,P768e,P769) If you are using other device or modal please don’t follow this guide or follow at your own risk.
- You must have a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Download & Install LG Drivers: Here
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Create a backup for safety of your device data.
2. Downloading Required Files:
- Download LGPwn : Here
- Download Fastboot : Here
3. Rooting the LG Optimus L9:
- Now extract the downloaded Fastboot.rar file on the desktop.
- Open the Fastboot folder (you extract from fastboot.rar file in first step)
- Now Press Shift & Right click of mouse in Fastboot folder and Select open command window here to open CMD.
- Connect you LG device to the PC with USB Cable & Select PC Software mode in your device.
- In CMD type adb shell ls-l /system/xbin/spritebud
- If you get error messege.your phone is not suppoerted by this method.
- Download & Install Astro File Manager in your device from playstore.
- Disconnect your device & then again connect it with PC.
- This time select MTP (Media Sync) in your device.
- Now Copy the Downloaded LGPwn.apk file in your device.
- Now Open AStro File Manager and Install the Copied LGPwn.apk in your device.
- Now Goto Setting>General>PC Connection and change the USB Connection type to Charge Only.
- Launch LGPwn App in your device.
- Press Root Me in the App (LGPwn).
- When Backup is launched,Select Restore>Internal Storage>LGPwn.Press Ok at the popup.
- Now make sure Applications checkbox is checked.
- Then select Continue Restore process.
- After Restore process complete,Reboot your device.
- Now download and Install SuperSU app from Google Playstore.
- When SuperSu is installed in your device,remember to update latest binary in SuperSu.
- Your device is rooted now…
Congrats!!! you are successful in rooting of you LG Optimus L9..