LG’s answer for the phablet market and for those craving a massive display is here and on first glance it looks like a winner. Spiritual successor to the Optimus G and more importantly a culmination of design cues taken from it’s siblings and top of the line specs, the Optimus G Pro packs a punch.Today we will show you how to root this device.
1. Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG Optimus G Pro Only Don’t try in other devices.
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop for this procedure.
- Download & Install LG Optimus G Pro USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging in your device
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
- Root Package For LG Optimus G Pro : Here
- Download & Extract the Root Package in a folder.
- Connect your device and PC with USB Cable.
- Set your device in Charge Only Mode & Wait for 2-3 mins.
- Now open the extracted folder & Run CurrentRoot.bat.Wait for the software to detect your device.
- Now Goto Settings>General>PC Connections>USB Connection and change the Charge Only in Media Sync Mode.
- Wait for 2-3 mins now.
- After changing the USB Mode of your device,Press any key on keyboard to start the process.
- If you see this message “uid=0(root)” or “gid=0(root)..Press again a key from your keyboard to retry the process.
- If you don’t see the message (given above) then let him finish his work.
- After the Rooting process complete you see a message “you are now properly rooted”
- Now your device is rooted,Reboot your device now.
- Now Download and Install SuperUser App in your device from Here or From Playstore.