Find out How To Root LG G3 running on Android 4.4.2 kitkat with One Click Root tool easy method and step by step instructions. After huge success of LG G2, LG G3 the successor of G2 annouced by LG last month. The device look beautiful and well built. The device has a 5.5-inch display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and pixel density of 534 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection for this beautiful display. LG G3 is packed with 2.5 GHz Quad-core CPU with Snapdragon 801 chipset and Adreno 330 GPU for gaming and awesome performance. The device has two option 16 GB and 32 GB with 2 GB and 3 GB RAM respectively. The device come with 13 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 4K video recording support at 30fps. Also a 2.1 MP front facing camera for selfies and video chat given with 1080p video recording support. The device is fully packed with latest connectivity features like LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi dual-band and many more. In this article you’ll find how to root you LG G3.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your LG G3 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your LG G3 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your LG G3.
Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG G3 F400K Only.
- Download & Install LG G3 USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
Download Required Files:
How To Root LG G3:
- Follow all the steps given above properly first.
- Download and extract roottool.zip file on your desktop. Make sure that this files are in roottool.zip file Run.bat, adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll and root.zip.
- Now connect your device to PC with original USB cable.
- Now double click and run Run.bat file in your PC from extracted files. A CMD will open in your desktop hit any key to start rooting process (If your device stuck on Waiting for Device or something, Install USB drivers again in your PC).
- Your device will reboot in Recovery Mode now.
- In Recovery Mode, go to Apply update from ADB and hit the power button to select it. The tool will complete its process now.
- Once the process done, reboot your device again.
- After boot, Go to Playstore and install SuperSU application in your device. After installation, Open the SuperSU app in your device and it will install some su binary, You LG G3 should rooted now.