Learn how to root Lava Iris 504q Plus without using PC with the help of Framaroot application which is the easiest and simplest method to root an Android device. Iris series from Lava is the most popular in India. The device is packed with good hardware like a 5-inch HD 1280 X 720 display, 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM and Android Lollipop.
Before Your Begin
- This method is for Lava Iris 504q Plus only.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Create a backup of all your important files.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device and also enable installation from Unknown Sources.
Download Required Files
How To Root Lava Iris 504q Plus
- Download Framaroot apk file in your device and install it (Make sure installation from Unknown Source and USB Debugging are enabled). You will get the following warning message “This app contains code that attempts to bypass Android security protections“. Just ignore it and install the app in your device.
- After installation launch the app in your device. In Framaroot app screen select “Install SuperSU” for “Select an action to execute after root“.
- Next, click on “Boromir” rooting exploit to begin the rooting procedure.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll get a success message. Now tap OK to reboot your device.
That’s it!! Your Lava Iris 504q Plus is successfully rooted now.