Find out how to root the Intex Aqua HD Android smartphone with any PC or Laptop using Framaroot Root App easy method and instructions. Intex is trying really hard to gain customers in smartphone market. In this article, we’ll guide you about how to root Intex Aqua HD using framaroot app, follow the simple instructions step by step.
Before Your Begin
- This method is for Intex Aqua HD only.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Create a backup of all your important files.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device and also enable installation from Unknown Sources.
Download Required Files
How To Root Intex Aqua HD
- Download Framaroot apk file in your device and install it (Make sure installation from Unknown Source and USB Debugging are enabled). You will get the following warning message “This app contains code that attempts to bypass Android security protections“. Just ignore it and install the app in your device.
- After installation launch the app in your device. In Framaroot app screen select “Install SuperSU” for “Select an action to execute after root“.
- Next, click on “Boromir” rooting exploit to begin the rooting procedure.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll get a success message. Now tap OK to reboot your device.
That’s it!! Your Intex Aqua HD is successfully rooted now.