Find out how to root Gionee Pioneer P2S using iRoot android app without any PC or laptop with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Gionee is currently one of the largest smartphone vendor in China and increasing its presence in other markets too. In this article, we will guide you about how to root the Gionee Pioneer P2S using the iRoot android app. The method is very easy and simple, just follow the instructions step by step without skipping anything.
Before You Begin
- This method is only for Gionee Pioneer P2S.
- You don’t need any PC or Laptop for this tutorial.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.
- Make sure your device is at least 60% charged.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
Download Required Files
How To Root Gionee Pioneer P2S.
- Follow all the instruction mentioned above for safe rooting.
- Download and install iRoot android app in your Gionee Pioneer P2S smartphone.
- Once installed, launch the iRoot app in your device. Once done, uncheck the box next to Customer Experience Improvement program and then click on “I Agree“.
- Now iRoot app will check rooting permission of your device, it may take few minutes to complete.
- You’ll get the “No Root Permission” message with your device Model number and below that message, you will see a “Root Now” button. Just tap on it to begin the rooting process.
- After clicking on the Root Now button the rooting process will begin, you will get the “Rooting Hard Now” message and once it is over, you will get the “Root Succeeded” message.
That’s it!! Your device is successfully rooted now.