Learn how to root Gionee P4 without PC using KingRoot Android app with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Gionee P4 is a mid-range flagship smartphone from Chinese manufacturer Gionee. The device come with a 4.5-inch display, 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor with Mediatek chipset, 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM, 8 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera. In this tutorial you’ll not need any PC or Laptop.
Image Source : GSMArena
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom/Recovery in your Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM/Recovery is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM/Recovery in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM/Recovery installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM/Recovery in your Android Smartphone.
Before Your Begin :
- This method is tested on Gionee P4 only.
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%.
- You don’t need any PC or Laptop for this method.
- Go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Enable Unknown Sources.
Download Required Files :
How To Root Your Device :
- Follow all the instructions given in above sections.
- Download KingRoot apk file in your device and Install it.
- After installation, launch the KingRoot app in your device.
- Once the app is launched, you’ll see a big green circle button with a lock icon in it and written Root below it.
- Tap on that big green Root button.
- After 1-2 minutes you’ll see another big green button with Tick icon, it means that your device is successfully rooted.
- Now restart your device.
That’s it your Gionee P4 is successfully rooted now.