How To Root Galaxy Note 3 On Android 5.0 Lollipop
Find out How To Root and Install Custom Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 running on Android 5.0 Lollipop with easy method and instructions. In our last article about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 we shared instructions of flashing leaked Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware in your device, Click Here if you don’t have Android 5.0 Lollipop in your device. After upgrading to Android Lollipop you will lose root access in your device. In this article we will guide you how to gain root access back and flash CWM Custom Recovery in you Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your .
Before Your Begin:
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Click Here, if your device is already not updated.
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%.
- Create backup of all your important data.
- Install USB Drivers for your Galaxy S2 from Here.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device. Click Here, if you don’t know how to enable.
Download Required Files:
How To Root And Install Recovery:
- Follow all the instruction given above for safe installations.
- Download and extract Odin v3.09 zip file at desktop of your PC and move CWM Recovery and CF-Auto-Root tar files in same folder. Transfer SuperSu file in your device’s SD card.
- Power Off your device and boot it into Download Mode, press the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons altogether until you see the warning screen, use the power button to confirm and enter Download Mode.
- Now connect your device to PC using USB cable (Make sure USB Drivers are installed in your PC).
- Launch Odin v3.09 .exe file and select CWM Recovery tar file in AP tab and flash it.
- Now flash CF-Auto-Root in same way.
- Now boot your device into Recovery mode, press the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons altogether and release them as soon as you enter the recovery mode.
- Now select SuperSu zip file in recovery mode and flash it.
- After flashing SuperSu zip file, reboot your device.
Now your device is rooted and CWM Custom Recovery is installed.