Find out How To Root LG Google Nexus 5 After Android 4.4.4. Kitkat update with one click root tool CF-Autoroot with easy method and step by step instructions. Official Android 4.4.4. kitkat Firmware update rolled out by Google for Nexus devices. You can update your device to Android 4.4.4. Kitkat with OTA update center (Settings-> About Phone-> Check Software Updates). As always you’ll lose root access after official firmware update. But no worry in this post we’ll show you how to get root access back in your LG Nexus 5.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your device after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your device.
Before Your Begin:
- This method is tested on Nexus 5 only running on Android 4.4.4. Kitkat (If your device is not updated to Android 4.4.3 Click Here for instructions).
- Your Device Bootloader must be unlocked.Follow This method for unlocking.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device (Don’t Know How To??? Follow this)
- Download & Install Google Nexus USB Drivers and then connect you device with PC for complete the installation.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum,If not please charge your device first.
- Make a Backup of your device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root LG Nexus 5:
- Follow all the instruction given above carefully.
- Download and extract CF-Autoroot zip file in your PC.
- Turn Off your device.
- Now boot your device in Bootloader/Fastboot Mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Down Buttons untill your device boot in Bootloader Mode.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB cable (Make sure all USB drivers are installed properly).
- Open the CF-Autoroot extracted folder and run one of the following depending on your OS.
- Run root-windows.bat
- chmod +x root-linux.sh
- Run root-linux.sh
Mac OS X:
- chmod +x root-mac.sh
- Run root-mac.sh
Now follow simple on-screen instructions and root your Nexus 5.