This method will root and install custom recovery in all versions of Samsung galaxy s3 International, AT&T , Spirint , T-Mobile etc.
You need Root access and custom recovery if you want to install Custom Roms , Tweaks or overclock you device.
Samsung is known for smartphones with trendy designs and user-friendly features, but this time they have spared no expense and are bent on beating their own record. Be prepared to enjoy an amazing blend of style, performance and features on the Samsung Galaxy S3. Powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad Core processor, the S3 is based on the Android v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. The refined OS promises simplicity and sensibility and you can enjoy easy multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, resizable widgets and easy interactivity.
The Samsung S3 comes with a 4.8-inch HD, capacitive touchscreen that supports 720 x 1280 pixel resolution with 16 M colours and Mali-400 megapixel graphics. The TouchWiz user interface is custom built for the Android OS, making this smartphone versatile and easy to use.
The user-friendliness of the smartphone is taken up a notch with the S Voice feature that allows you to simply talk to your phone to give instructions. You can ask the S3 to turn off the alarm, reject or answer a call, turn the music up or down, or even tell the camera when to shoot.
No matter where you go you are always prepared to capture some unforgettable moments in sharp and vivid colors on the Galaxy S3’s 8 megapixel camera with LED flash. Taking pictures is made even more enjoyable with useful camera features like Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, auto focus and image editor. The S3 comes with a secondary camera that is located on the front of the camera. You can enjoy HD video recording on the Galaxy S3 and shoot videos at 30 fps with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution.
But all this features & specs people want from and more from a device . So , They decide to root their smartphone install custom recovery on it and flash different custom roms in it.This is cool 🙂 right.
So, Today i am going to show you how to root & install custom recovery in you device.After this method you can overclock you device from Here
Before You Begin
- Windows Based PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3.Don’t know how to enable Click Here
- Your phone must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make a backup for your data safety.
Download Required Files
Root & Install Custom Rom In Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download & Launch Toolkit in you desktop.
- Click on the next button.
- The next screen will ask you about version of Samsung Galaxy S3 you are using.Select your device version and hit enter.
- After the selection of version type 1 and hit enter. (It will install drivers)
- Now make sure your device’s USB Debugging is enabled.(Don’t know how to do it follow this guide)
- Now connect you device via USB Cable to your PC.
- Get back to main menu.
- Type 2 if you want to root your device and type 3 if you want to root and also want to install custom recovery.
- Follow the onscreen instruction until it is finished.
Congrats!!! you device is rooted now…