How To Root and Install Custom CWM Recovery in HTC One SV on Android 4.1 JellyBean
The HTC One™ SV is powered by a supercharged, Dual Core processor for lightning-fast 4G* speeds, along with all-day battery life.On board, even more captivating technology awaits: an amazing camera, exclusive Beats Audio™ and an ultra-sleek design that complements its breathtaking speed.
Today we will show you how to root HTC One SV running on Android 4.1 jellybean
1. Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked. DO FROM HERE
- Download & Install HTC One SV Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a Backup of you data for safety.
- Download & Setup Fastboot from Here
- Once you have completed the setup ,Copy Adb.exe,AdbWin Api.dll from C:\\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools and fastboot.exe from C:\\android-sdk-windows\tools to a new folder and rename it Fastboot.
- Now connect you device with PC.
- Download and Place the SuperUser -313-arm-signed.zip in external memory of you device (SD Card).(download link given in Download section above)
- Now disconnect your device from PC and Power Off your device.
- Now boot into HBoot Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button.
- Navigate with Volume Down/Up button and select fastboot (Use Power button for select).
- Connect you device with your PC or Laptop.
- Download and Place the CWM Recovery Image in C:\\fastboot folder and rename it recovery.img
- Now Open the Fastboot folder and press shift key with right click of mouse and select open Open Command window here.
- And CMD windows appears.
- Now Type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img .
- Now type fastboot reboot-bootloader and fastboot erase cache.
- Now Power Off your device again.
- Now boot into HBoot Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button again.
- Navigate with Volume Down/Up button and select Recovery (Use Power button for select).
- In Recovery select Install zip from sdcard,then Choose zip from internal sdcard.
- Select SuperUser-313-arm-signed.zip and click Yes to Install.
- Now select reboot system now from Recovery Home Menu.