Find out How to Install/Flash Android 5.0 Lollipop in Google Nexus 10 with easy method and step by step instructions. Enjoy the experience of Android 5.0 Lollipop in your device. The one of the main reason of buying Nexus devices that you get Android updates faster than any other manufacturer. And same happened this time too, Nexus devices got Android 5.0 Lollipop than other smartphones. Some somephone like LG G3 got leaked update of Lollipop. But Nexus users got official update of Lollipop.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom/Stock ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom/Stock ROM installation process.
Before Your Begin:
- This method is only for Nexus 10 Wifi model only.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for your Nexus 10 from here.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable USB Debugging.
- Create a backup of all your important data and contacts.
Download Required Files:
How To Install Android 5.0 In Nexus 10:
- First of all follow all the steps given above properly.
- Download and extract ADB & Fastboot zip file in a folder.
- Now download and extract the Factory image and you will another compressed file, Open it and extract it in folder where ADB and Fastboot files are extracted by you. You will get following files after extracting :
- bootloader image
- radio image
- Boot your Nexus 10 in bootloader mode now. Power off your device and then press and hold volume Down + power button until you boot into bootloader mode.
- Connect your device to PC with USB Cable (Make sure your device is connected properly and USB Drivers are installed).
- Run the flash-all.bat/flash-all.sh/flash-base.sh script depending on your desktop OS.
- Now just sit back and let the script do his work. After completion of process your device will automatically reboot.
- First reboot may take while (5-10 minutes) so don’t get panic.
That’s it!! Your Nexus 10 is successfully updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop.